Date(s) - July 15, 2022
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Bulloch County Agricultural Center
Join us for this amazing event as we have two speakers, trainers Cindy Griffeth and Robin Ratliff, teach about Horsemanship and Gait and Agility, which is a pattern that is done by the Super Horse competitors at the Grand National Show. More information can be found on our Facebook page and the flyer above.
- $25 to audit without a horse
- To participate in the clinic with a horse, $75/stall, shavings not provided, but can be bought on show grounds
- Participants entered in the show that have horses on the grounds do not have to pay the auditor fee
- RV Hookup: $40/day/hookup
- Current Negative Coggins*
- Health certificate for out of state horses*
*Can be presented at Clinic
Contact Megan Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the clinic.
Contact Kimberly Praser at email@example.com for stall reservations.
Contact Shannon Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for RV reservations.